Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Squish-Slip Scarf

I made this scarf in about 3 hours. It was super easy and fast.

h 019
h 018
h 017

Materials:
size 50 needles (25mm)
2 Skeins of Lion Brand Thick and Quick (any super bulky yarn you like works of course) :)

Note* 2 strands of Thick and Quick held together throughout the pattern.

Pattern:
CO 10 Sts
All odd rows: Knit
All Even Rows: *Slip one (as if to knit) Knit one* Repeat to end

Bind off when you either run out of yarn or the scarf is long enough for you.
You can always CO more stitches if you want a wider scarf you just won't have as long as a scarf as mine turned out unless you add more yarn of course.

It's squishy and soft I love it! one side looks loopy and the other looks bumpy. Neither side really looks like a wrong side but I like the loopy side more.

I hope you like your scarf as much as I like mine, it's easy and fast and is a great quick knit gift.

No comments: