Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vindication, well a little taste of it...

I got my wireless Internet to work at 3 in the morning finally!!! oh man i feel so dumb it was such an easy fix too. Oh well.

I am so happy to have a day off. And you know what, the first thing today someone tries to get me to cover their shift, hmm 9 days working in a row, again, no thanks.

I went and bought an i pod Shuffle (I can't believe I gave in and bought an i pod) but it's only for the gym, mine is kind of large and I don't want to buy an arm band that it only kind of fits in. Besides if I loose all my music I would be so sad and the shuffle was the best bang for the buck of what I was looking for.

I need to finish the pair to wrist warmer/fingerless gloves I'm working on. I have so many things I "have" to make and I am trying to knock them out because I want to make a sweater for me, and start making scarfs and hats that I can sell. I'm going to start making knitting cell charms. So far we have about 5 or 6 balls of crimson red "yarn" balls. I'm just waiting on the nylon little cords to come and then I'll post a picture.

No comments: